Friday, November 25, 2005

MALAWI DEBT RELIEF NOSENSE

Good people I have been thinkin very very hard and my earlier ideas have been reinforced that a country like ours really doesnt need to be forgiven its debt.

The rich countries didnt force us to get the debts in the first place, everyone in the poor countries know who stole their money.I could go on as to reasons why this nosense has to stop. We are busy campainging for debt relief but at the end of the day who gets fat the same ol faces who messed up with their cronies in the first place.

For one thing i cant go to my bank or katapila ( Loan Shark) guy to forgive me when my relatives cant do just that. I say this coz really that means the is something wrong with how i manage ma resources.

It is becasue of the above that I feel that charity must start at home. All you pple who govt owes you smthg why dont you write of part of it and the government pays the rest.

I rest my case.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kwarteng....
I think you hit the nail right on top of the head. You cannot be more right than this. Until African countries locate and uproot the root cause of this debt business, nomatter how much debt relief we get, it will go down the drain. afutuo nsakra nipa agye se nsohwe.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home