Catholic Positive Influence To The World
In Malawi I have an example of a manual which many will agree has made a difference to students of Physical Science ( Physics & Chemistry ) at MSCE Level. It was authored by KEITH WALLIS his illustrations was a far cry from the materials which came before it. I am currently in the process of trying to get in touch with this man to thank him on behalfof Malawian students who benefited.
This good is most of the times blurred with nonsensical and in some case horrific purely barbaric acts. I can just name a few
- The abusers in the US churches
- The Polish Priest who worked for the Soviets
- The Rwandan Priest involved in the Genocide
- The Malawian Priest and Nun caught in a sexual act at
Lilongwe International Airport.
- The Malawian Priest who dragged his girlfriend in a Highway drama
So the are human after all lets concentrate on their positives. BTW am not a Catholic.