Monday, July 24, 2006

Life Of My Bro Tibonge Chinthiti ( 1978 - 2006)

Well its with much sadness that I am writing bout the passing of my good brother. Whom I have known for the better of the last 10 years. We got aquantained when he moved to our hood ( Area 15) .
This was the time when I was doing my accountancy studies at the Malawi College of Accountancy, he joined me. He passed showing determination and hardwork. To me he was one of those guys who got things done.

After that point I went to do some IT studies at the UNIMA Polytechnic, while he got into formal employement at NASFAM as an Assistant Admin where he rose to be the adminstrator till his untimely death.

My last meet with him was when we met and I was telling him that I am moving up north. We were in the company of Ben Munthali et Towani Manda some good brothers of mine. We all had a good laugh and that was the end.

Right now I feel for his bro Chico who to me the were tight and grew up together like twins. At the same time we have celebrate a good life.

To me it really proves the fact that the GOOD DIE YOUNG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home