Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Some Quotes I have got Along the way

"Pakuzyanga nipo pali boza " Molly C. Jere Nyangwira

Hindu maxim Vasudhaiva Kutumbakan "All creation is one family"

" If you think you are too small to make a difference try sleeping with a Mosquito" DFID- Rough guide to a better world

" First they igonre you, Then the laugh at you, Then they fight you, Then you win" Mahatma Ghandi

" When I give to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor are poor, they call me
a communist" DOM HELDER CAMARA, Brazillian Priest

" Wherever & However you volunteer, you will feel a sense of satisfaction that comes from knowing you are making a real difference" Rough Guide to a Better World

" I have been asked a question many a time, " Who is your hero?" I say my hero does not depend on the position a person occupies. My heros are those simple men and women who have committed themselves to fighting poverty wherever that is to be found in the world" Nelson Mandela

" I am not interested in picking up crumbs of compassion thrown from the table of someone who
considers himself my master. I want the full menu of rights. If you are neutral in situations of injustice you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral. The mouse will not appreciate your neutrality"
Archbishop Desomond Tutu S.A

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Captain sopano, watopa basi kuyamba kupanga recite ma quote a anzako! Pangako yako nanga, kapena ndikupangile

"liwilo pa Lilongwe hotel nkulinga uli wa mfupi" ndangonenapo ine!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Mangaliso Jere said...

sindi namve zimene wanenazo. Si wa bisa dzina lako. Ine ndili phee!!!! KOma za wamfupizo nde its za phonya nkhani apa. Mwano basi

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home