Wednesday, August 16, 2006

SOME TALES MALAWIAN

FORMER MALAWIAN PRESIDENTS' FANTA LOVE AFFAIR

In Malawi like most parts of the world Coca-cola company gives us various flavours
of refreshments.
Fanta & Coke being the most sold. This post was thought about with two
particular Fanta flavours in mind.
Fanta Orange the most popular. Is jokingly refered to as Fanta wa Kamuzu
Fanta Pineappale has a good following is refered to as Fanta wa Bakili
after the first Multi-Party president of Malawi

"SACRAMENTO" Experience

Well I can certainly now call meself a Mzuzu citizen after I hitched
a ride from work on the most famous SACRAMENTO ( mind you not the famous
shire buslines company buses). It's a term referin' to bicycle taxis which
are a common sight & an alternative to minibuses due to some routes arent
viable to clients.

MANGA MOTORBIKES

Well am really learning the city tricks fast. My housemate gave me some
lessons.
Apart from the early jitters, my lesson went well coz am used the
automatic small scooters. I managed to garner enough speed of 3 gears
coz of the space I didnt do all them 6 gears, coz I risked fallin'.
When I hit the tarmac for sure am gonna hit 140km/h !!!!!!!

So help me God

Broadband Spirit

Just wanted to share smthg Mlwian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home